Nominees Sought for MBC Posts
The 2022 Committee on Nominations (approved by the members of the Mississippi Baptist Convention Board acting on behalf of the Convention) will soon begin reviewing the trustee/board member positions on the boards and commissions of the Mississippi Baptist Convention (MBC) to serve in 2023. According to Wade Stevens, Senior Pastor, Longview Point Baptist Church, Hernando, there are a limited number of vacancies to be filled on the following boards and commissions:
• Baptist Children’s Village
• Baptist Memorial Health Care System, Inc.
• Board of Ministerial Education
• Education Commission
• Historical Commission
• Blue Mountain College
• Mississippi College
• William Carey University
• Mississippi Baptist Christian Action Commission, Inc.
• Mississippi Baptist Convention Board
• Mississippi Baptist Foundation
The Committee on Nominations will work with the heads of the institutions and agencies to bring a list of nominees to be approved by the messengers of the 186th annual meeting of the Mississippi Baptist Convention on October 25-26, 2022, at First Baptist Church Jackson.