The Communication Services Department at the Mississippi Baptist Convention Board is looking to hire a full-time graphic designer.
- Create design elements for any departments within the Mississippi Baptist Convention.
- Produce a wide range of content that may include posters, cards, booklets, stationary, social media, and more.
- Coordinate with various departments to complete design work as needed.
- Continually update the project management system to keep projects on task.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Assist other designers on staff as needed.
- Seek to stay up-to-date on current trends in graphic design; especially in the church ministry context.
- Maintain a well-rounded understanding of paper stock and options available for design production.
- Strive to make MBCB have a consistent, high-quality, design production.
- Help with events as needed.
- Love Jesus first before anything else.
- Faithfully agree with the Mississippi Baptist Convention Board as well as the Baptist Faith and Message.
- An active member of a Southern Baptist Church.
- A love and calling to help ministries grow through creative design work.
- Works well with others on a team.
- Appreciates seeing a design grow from infancy to production with a consistent look across multiple platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Easily works with groups and individuals.
- Confident understanding of Adobe Cloud platforms.
Email resumes and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org