State Preaching Conference: Clinton, MS
Date: April 18, 2023 - April 18, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Leadership Development - Elizabeth Lindigrin-Hancock
Garaywa Camp & Conference Center
Please register by emailing the following information to email@example.com
- your name
- the name and city of your church
- your cell phone number
- the location you would like to attend (BMCU, Garaywa, or WCU)
Our annual Preaching Conference focuses on individual books of the Bible, with our speakers covering crucial topics related to background and setting, theological themes and issues, and sermonic approaches to preaching and teaching the book. The speakers at the event are leading scholars and professors from our three Mississippi Baptist Colleges – Blue Mountain College, Mississippi College, and William Carey University.
- April 17: Blue Mountain: 8:30a.m. to 2:00p.m.
- April 18: Garaywa Camp and Conference Center: 8:30a.m. to 2:00p.m.
- April 19: William Carey University: 8:30a.m. to 2:00p.m.
*Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – This will reserve lunch for you.
- Fellowship lunch will be provided
- Conference will start at 9:00 a.m.
- Registration will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Conference will end around 2:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Leadership Department of the Mississippi Baptist Convention Board
For more information, or to register for this event, please contact Elizabeth Lindigrin-Hancock in the MBCB Leadership Department at email@example.com or 601-292-3305. You can register at the door for this event, but we ask that you please register in advance if possible so we can properly plan for lunch that day. Contact us TODAY and sign up to be a part of this great event!