Central Hills Baptist Retreat
Central Hills welcomes campers from late May to early August. From swimming or canoeing to a ropes course and hiking, the camp has all sorts of activities to engage different age groups.
Each morning at camp begins with a flag-raising ceremony and morning devotion. After breakfast, campers have a Bible study. Prior to lunch, missionaries share about their endeavors and challenge campers. Each evening, the camp pastor leads a worship service. Each counselor leads their group of campers in a bed-time devotional and each activity instructor shares a spiritual application at the end.
- Connect Students 1: June 5-8
- Connect Students 2: June 12-15
- Connect Kids 1: June 19-21
- Connect Kids 2: June 22-24
- Connect Kids 3: June 26-28
- Connect Kids 4: June 29-July 1
- Summer Mission Camp for Boys: July 5-8
- Children’s (formerly CMC) Camp 1: July 10-12
- Children’s (formerly CMC) Camp 2: July 13-15
- Children’s (formerly CMC) Camp 3: July 17-19
- Children’s (formerly CMC) Camp 4: July 20-22
- Children’s (formerly CMC) Camp 5: July 24-26
- Children’s (formerly CMC) Camp 6: July 27-29
Our maximum capacity for campers is 200 per session. Co-ed camps require churches to send one male chaperone and one female chaperone as needed. If a church is unable to send chaperones, or if your child is not coming with a church, we will supply chaperones from our group of college staffers if possible. Such an arrangement needs to be confirmed with camp management before the campers arrive. Our five-day boys camps do not require chaperones.
*Limited opportunities for other camps, retreats, and conferences during the summer may be available by advance registration only. Throughout the rest of the year (mid-August through mid-May), Central Hills is available for camps, retreats, and conferences. Both overnight and single day events are available.
Central Hills Staff
GARAYWA Camp & Conference Center
Garaywa is a year-round retreat center and summer camp ministry located in Clinton, Mississippi. Owned and operated by WMU since 1947, the space is designed to support spiritual growth and rest for kids and adults alike. Enjoy the peaceful presence of God’s beautiful creation with a variety of activities and events.