ONE-DAY Stewardship Revival
An intensive one-day effort to assist churches in analyzing their budget process and choosing new approaches for growing committed stewards. Churches receive customized giving profiles and promotional materials for strengthening their program of stewardship development. Key leaders are trained in an afternoon workshop. Preaching, Bible study, and testimonies make for a day of inspiration as well as practical help.
- 10:00 a.m. – Bible Study: Joint session of adults/youth
- 11:00 a.m. – Worship: Led by guest preacher
- 4:00 p.m. – Budget/Stewardship Planning Workshop for key leaders (flexible time)
- 6:00 p.m. – Snack supper for workshop participants
- 7:00 p.m. – Testimony and Celebration service
The Stewardship Department provides trained workshop and preaching leaders whose travel expenses and honoraria are paid through the Cooperative Program. Churches are asked to provide meals for the guest preachers. Some advance preparation is required.