We are prayerfully seeking an associate/youth pastor. The ideal candidate will be called by God and adhere to the Baptist Faith and Message 2000. This is a part-time position with a parsonage available if needed. The responsibilities of this job include but are not limited to:
As Youth Pastor
- Minister to the youth of our church and community in grades 7-12 and to administer, develop, and implement youth ministry programs designed to meet the spiritual, social, and emotional needs of the youth, leading them to spiritual commitments and disciplines.
- Establish meaningful personal relationships with the young people in the congregation and community by investing in their lives (ie: occasionally attend sporting events, concerts, school plays, and awards ceremonies).
As Associate Pastor:
- Fill the pulpit in the abscense of the pastor
- Lead Bible studies as needed
- Make home and hospital visits as needed