The Student Minister of Smithville Baptist Church is to be a man of God called to serve the Lord by making disciples of students (kindergarten through college). His teaching and doctrine are to be biblical and balanced. His life is to be filled with Christian character and integrity. His ministry is to be punctuated with love and concern for the students of our church and community. His commitment is to the ministry of Smithville Baptist Church and his ministry endeavors will demonstrate his commitment.
– Work minimum of 40 hours a week, with at least 25 office hours
– Serve on church council and submit calendar of events for students quarterly
– Prepare annual student ministry budget request for finance committee
– Meet with pastor weekly for discipleship, prayer, and ministry strategy
– Meet with pastor and deacons monthly to update on student ministry and express needs
Interested candidates may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org