MINISTER OF YOUTH
1. Pre-requisite requirements
A. The Minister of Youth shall meet that educational level which the church feels is necessary.
B. The Minister of Youth shall meet that experience level which the church feels is necessary.
A. The principal function of the Minister of Youth shall be to minister, encourage and assist in the spiritual growth of the youth
B. The regular duties of the Minister of Youth shall be:
1. Meet as needed with the Pastor
2. Prior approval by the Pastor for all teaching materials and literature used for the students
3. Work alongside the Youth Committee to plan and attend:
a) organize and execute fundraising to offset financial needs of the youth program
b) regularly scheduled youth activities
c) provide growth opportunities for the Youth throughout the calendar year such as camps, mission trips, or multi-day events
d)coordinate and participate with Youth in local and community ministry needs such as local mission organizations or disaster relief
3. Care for, keep clean and maintain the youth room and any areas used by the youth
C. Other duties shall be delegated as the church deems necessary.
a. The Minister of Youth shall become a member of Hebron Baptist Church, faithful tither and present at church functions, serve as a member of the church council and coordinate the activities with the church calendar.