The Mississippi Baptist Chaplain’s Association relates to persons serving pastoral care roles in hospitals and health care facilities, industries, correctional facilities, military, rehabilitation, public safety, and other institutions. Our purpose is to assist chaplains with constant optimum ideals in pastoral care and to offer members an opportunity for professional growth, communication, and fellowship.
MS Baptist Chaplaincy Association members are professional or volunteer chaplains who:
- Are affiliated with MS Baptist congregations.
- Have paid annual membership fee of $45 payable to MBCB. May be sent to Men’s Ministries Department. Mark payment designated for Chaplaincy Membership.
Members are eligible to vote and attend retreats, Fall trainings, and fellowships free of charge. Members’ spouses are welcome to attend the MBCA events free of charge. Membership runs from January 1 to December 31 of each year. Membership fees are due annually.
- Association of Professional Chaplains
- Association of Clinical Pastoral Education
- National Association of Veterans Affairs Chaplains (NAVAC)
- Corporate Chaplains of America
- American Correctional Chaplains Association
- Public Safety Chaplaincy