- Churches and associations in developing, conducting, and strengthening ministries that reach out and minister to the needs of “prison world” people.
- Prison administrations and/or program agencies by providing worship services, discipleship/Bible study opportunities, and personal ministry to inmates.
- By providing specialized volunteer and staff training upon request.
We offer churches and associations
- Personal office and on-field consultation
- Basic training for volunteers
- Ministry awareness conferences
- Planning and guidance information
- Specialized volunteer training for inmate, family, ex-offender/family, and victim ministry
We offer prison administrations and program agencies
- Assistance in selection, training, supervision and evaluation of the designated chaplain, who may be volunteer or employed.
- Assistance in enlistment, selection, training, assignment, supervision and evaluation of religious program volunteers.
- Provision of specialized training for volunteers and staff.